- 8.1.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1a, gp38, stromal cell marker
- Syrian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
The mucin-type glycoprotein podoplanin is thought to be involved in the development of the lymphatic vascular system. Podoplanin is named after its expression in the kidney glomerular epithelial cells (podocytes). It has a potential role in tumor progression.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Syrian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry6, and spatial biology (IBEX)8,9.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
- Farr AG, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 176:1477.
- Bekiaris V, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:6768.
- Algars A, et al. 2011. Blood 117:4387. PubMed
- Reis VO, et al. 2012. Immunobiology. 217:831. PubMed
- Kaji C, et al. 2012. Acta. Histochem. Cytochem. 45:227. (IHC)
- Kretschmer S, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e52201. PubMed.
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2161929 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127407)
AB_2161928 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127408)
- 43 Kd glycosylated type-1 transmembrane protein. Mucin-type protein.
Expressed on epithelial and mesothelial cells.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
1. Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
2. Schacht V, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 166:913.
- Gene ID
- 14726 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Biotin anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC, IHC-F, SB|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||ICC, IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1035 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Podoplanin||8.1.1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse Podoplanin
Purified anti-mouse Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Podoplanin
PE anti-mouse Podoplanin
APC anti-mouse Podoplanin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin
FITC anti-mouse Podoplanin
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Podoplanin
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Podoplanin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Podoplanin
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Podoplanin
TotalSeq™-A1035 anti-mouse Podoplanin
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Podoplanin