- 27-9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Junctional adhesion molecule-1,Jam-1, Jam-A, junctional adhesion molecule-A, CD321
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
F11R is a cell adhesion molecule and immunoglobulin superfamily member and an important regulator of tight junction assembly in epithelia. It is found on the surface of platelets, and plays a role in platelet aggregation, secretion, adhesion, and spreading. By interacting with integrin alpha-L/beta-2, it is involved in leukocyte transmigration.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E14.5 mouse fetal liver cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application References
- Sugano Y et al. 2008. Blood. 111(3): 1167–72.
AB_2910281 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107803)
- 32 kD single pass type I membrane glycoprotein, member of the immunoglobin superfamily
Cell membrane, tight junctions
- Protein homodimerization, integrin binding, PDZ domain binding, tight junction formation
- integrin alpha-L/beta-2, MPDZ, PARD3, ITGAL
- integrin alpha-L/beta-2
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Martin-Padura I, et al. 1998. J Cell Biol. 142:117-27.
- Muller WA. 2003. Trends Immunol. 24:327-34.
- Kostrewa D, et al. 2001. EMBO J. 20:4391-8.
- Gene ID
- O88792 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD321 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse CD321 (F11R)||27-9||FC, IHC-F|
|PE anti-mouse CD321 (F11R)||27-9||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.