- W17055E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Human TGF-b Receptor II, TGFbRII
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Transforming growth factor beta receptor 2 (TGFbR2 or TGFbRII) forms a heterodimeric complex on the cell surface with TGFbR1. TGFbR2 binds TGF-beta and is important for cell proliferation, wound healing, immunosuppression, and tumorigenesis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TGFbR2 protein (aa 1-243) expressing transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2876725 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399703)
AB_2876725 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399704)
B cells, T cells, monocytes, and granulocytes.
- TGFbR2 forms a heterodimeric complex with TGFbR1 and binds TGF-β.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Horbelt D, et al. 2010. J Cell Sci. 123:4340-50.
- Wei CY, et al. 2015. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 8:14619-29.
- Numata S, et al. 2008. J Psychiatr Res. 42:425-32.
- Gene ID
- 7048 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TGF-beta Receptor II on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human TGF-β Receptor II||W17055E||FC|
|PE anti-human TGF-β Receptor II||W17055E||FC|
|APC anti-human TGF-β Receptor II||W17055E||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D1171 anti-human TGF-β Receptor II||W17055E||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TGF-β Receptor II||W17055E||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TGF-β Receptor II||W17055E||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.