- W17055E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Human TGF-b Receptor II, TGFbRII
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Transforming growth factor beta receptor 2 (TGFbR2 or TGFbRII) forms a heterodimeric complex on the cell surface with TGFbR1. TGFbR2 binds TGF-beta and is important for cell proliferation, wound healing, immunosuppression, and tumorigenesis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TGFbR2 protein (aa 1-243) expressing transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2861013 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399702)
B cells, T cells, monocytes, and granulocytes.
- TGFbR2 forms a heterodimeric complex with TGFbR1 and binds TGF-β.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Horbelt D, et al. 2010. J Cell Sci. 123:4340-50.
- Wei CY, et al. 2015. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 8:14619-29.
- Numata S, et al. 2008. J Psychiatr Res. 42:425-32.
- Gene ID
- 7048 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TGF-beta Receptor II on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.