- A20 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5.1, LCA
- Mouse (A.SW) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45.1 is an alloantigen of CD45, expressed by Ly5.1 bearing mouse strains (e.g., RIII, SJL/J, STS/A, DA). CD45, a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are multiple isoforms in mice that play key roles in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation states of the cell as well as specific cell types. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SJL mouse thymocytes and splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The A20 antibody does not react with leukocytes or mouse cells expressing the CD45.2 alloantigen. Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: immunoprecipitation3, in vitro blocking of B cell responses1,2, immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections: OCT embedded7 and acetone-fixed4-6 (direct immunofluorescence detection with fluorochrome conjugated A20 was used in (5) and (6)).
- Application References
- Yakura H, et al. 1983. J. Exp. Med. 157:1077. (Block)
- Yakura H, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 136:2729. (Block)
- Shen FW, et al. 1986. Immunogenetics 24:146. (IP)
- Suzuki K, et al. 2000. Immunity 13:691. (IHC-F)
- Werner N, et al. 2002. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 22:1567. (IHC-F)
- Lessner SM, et al. 2002. Am. J. Pathol. 160:2145. (FC, IHC-F)
- Chen CC, et al. 2005. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102:11408 (IHC-F)
- Pascal V, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1751. (FC)
- Mende I, et al. 2006. Blood 107:1383. (IHC-F, FC)
- Phan TG, et al. 2007. Nature Immunol. 8:992. (FC)
- Wither DR, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:5079. PubMed
- Pascal V, et al.2007. J. Immunol. 179:1751. PubMed
- Lee SW, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:6753. PubMed
- Takada K, et al. 2009. J. Exp Med. 206:2253. PubMed
- Beamer CA, et al. 2007. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. 37:729. (FC) PubMed
- Li LX, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:1728. PubMed
- Hosoi A, et al. 2008. Cancer Res. 68:3941. (FC) PubMed
- Kenna TJ, et al. 2008. Blood 111:2091. PubMed
- Kohlmeier JE, et al. 2008. Immunity. 29:101. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_492863 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110717)
AB_492862 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110718)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets of the CD45.1 strain of mice
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45.1 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.