- 7E9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD21, also known as CR2 (complement receptor 2) and C3d receptor, binds C3d and iC3b. It is also a receptor of Epstein-Barr virus. CD35, also known as CR1, binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b. CD21/CD35 is primarily expressed on B lymphocytes, mast cells, follicular dendritic cells, macrophages, and activated granulocytes. CD21/CD35 forms part of the B-cell antigen receptor complex with CD19 and CD81 and is involved in signal transduction.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
FA - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antiboday is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Boackle S, et al. 2001 Immunity 15:775.
- de Andres B, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:2300. PubMed
- Chiu YK, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 193:2207. PubMed
- Koening PA, et al. 2014. J Biol Chem. 289:34490. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2888728 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123429)
AB_2888728 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123430)
- 145 kD/190 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein
B cells, follicular dendritic cells
- Signal transduction
- Associated with CD19/CD81. CD21 binds C3d, iC3b, and EBV; CD35 binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kozono Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1562.
2. Shimizu I, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1773.
3. Roozendaal R and MC. Carroll. 2007. Immunol. Rev. 219:157.
- Gene ID
- 12902 View all products for this Gene ID 12946 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD21/CD35 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
FITC anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
TotalSeq™-A0107 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
TotalSeq™-C0107 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)