- 7E9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD21, also known as CR2 (complement receptor 2) and C3d receptor, binds C3d and iC3b. It is also a receptor of Epstein-Barr virus. CD35, also known as CR1, binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b. CD21/CD35 is primarily expressed on B lymphocytes, mast cells, follicular dendritic cells, macrophages, and activated granulocytes. CD21/CD35 forms part of the B-cell antigen receptor complex with CD19 and CD81 and is involved in signal transduction.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- µl & µg sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- µg size: 0.2 mg/mLµL size: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µl size, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Boackle S, et al. 2001 Immunity 15:775.
- de Andres B, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:2300. PubMed
- Chiu YK, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 193:2207. PubMed
- Koening PA, et al. 2014. J Biol Chem. 289:34490. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10965544 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123421)
AB_2650891 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123422)
- 145 kD/190 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein
B cells, follicular dendritic cells
- Signal transduction
- Associated with CD19/CD81. CD21 binds C3d, iC3b, and EBV; CD35 binds C3b, iC3b, C4b, and iC4b.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kozono Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1562.
2. Shimizu I, et al. 2007. Blood 109:1773.
3. Roozendaal R and MC. Carroll. 2007. Immunol. Rev. 219:157.
- Gene ID
- 12902 View all products for this Gene ID 12946 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD21/35 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All CD21,CD35 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
FITC anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
TotalSeq™-A0107 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
TotalSeq™-C0107 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD21/CD35 (CR2/CR1)