- W21007F (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD157, also known as Bone Marrow Stromal Cell Antigen 1 (BST1), is a GPI-anchored glycoprotein. It is an ectoenzyme that has both cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase and ADP-ribosyl cyclase activities. It is prevalently expressed by cells of the myelomonocytic lineage, and modulates adhesion of neutrophils and monocytes to the extracellular matrix. CD157 is expressed in 97% of primary acute myeloid leukemia samples, and is used as a marker for diagnosis of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria, a disease caused by intrinsic deficiency of GPI anchors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- hCD157 stable transfectant followed by recombinant protein (aa29-293)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_3068112 (BioLegend Cat. No. 382111)
AB_3068112 (BioLegend Cat. No. 382112)
- GPI-anchored, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase activity. Fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin-1 and type 1 collagen binding. Hydrolase, Transferase.
- CD11b/CD18, ECM components
- NAD, NADP
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Enzymes and Regulators, Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
- Ortolan E, et al. 2019. Immunology Letters. 205:59-64
- Ferrero E, et al. 2017. Sci Rep. 7: 15923.
- Kaisho T, et al. 1994. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 91:5325-9.
- Morone S, et al. 2014. J Biol Chem. 289:15588-601.
- Gene ID
- 683 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD157 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD157 (BST-1)||W21007F||FC|
|PE anti-human CD157 (BST-1)||W21007F||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD157||W21007F||FC,Activ,ICC,Block|
|APC anti-human CD157 (BST-1)||W21007F||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD157 (BST-1)||W21007F||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.