- TUGh4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI C-89
- Other Names
- Common γ chain, γc, IL-2 receptor γ subunit
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD132 is a 64-70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein of the Ig superfamily, also known as common γ chain (γc), or IL-2 receptor γ subunit. It is expressed broadly on T- and B-lymphocytes, NK cells, monocytes, and granulocytes. CD132 is an essential component of cytokine receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-7, IL-9, IL-15 and IL-21. Ligand binding induces tyrosine phosphorylation and initiates signaling through a JAK/STAT pathway. CD132 mutation results in X-linked severe combined immune deficiency (XSCID).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Itano M, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 178:389
- Kondo M, et al. 1993. Science 262:1874
- Product Citations
AB_1279079 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338605)
AB_2233554 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338606)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily 64-70 kD
T cells, B cells, NK, monocytes, granulocytes
- Component of cytokine receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-7, IL-9, IL-15 and IL-21
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Nakarai T, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 180:241
3. Kawahara A, et al. 1995. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 92:8724
4. Habib T, et al. 2002. Biochemistry. 41:8725
5. Matthews DJ, et al. 1995. Blood 85:38
- Gene ID
- 3561 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD132 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|PE anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|APC anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C1262 anti-human CD132 (common γ chain)||TUGh4||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.