- TU27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V C050
- Other Names
- IL-2 Receptor β chain, IL-2Rβ
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD122 is a 70-75 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the Ig superfamily. It is IL-2 receptor β chain also known as IL-2Rβ, which is also shared by the IL-15 receptor. CD122 is constitutively expressed by NK cells and at lower levels by a subset of T cells. Its expression is upregulated upon activation. The IL-2Rβ chain can combine with either the common γ subunit (γc, CD132) alone or with the γc subunit and the IL-2Rα subunit (CD25) to generate intermediate or high affinity IL-2 receptor complexes, respectively. CD122 expression levels can be upregulated by activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TL-Mor cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, blocking of IL-2 binding to CD122, and partial inhibition of IL-2 induced cell proliferation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Takeshita T, et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 169:1323.
- Product Citations
AB_2561834 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339009)
AB_2561835 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339010)
- Ig superfamily, forms high affinity IL-2 receptor with CD25 and CD132 chains or intermediate affinity receptor with CD132 alone, 70-75 kD
NK cells, T subset
- Critical component of IL-2 and IL-15 signaling
- IL-2, IL-15
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Minami Y, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:245.
3. Suzuki H, et al. 1995. Science 268:1472.
- Gene ID
- 3560 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD122 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC,IP|
|PE anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|APC anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ) (Maxpar® Ready)||TU27||FC,CyTOF®|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC,FA|
|TotalSeq™-B0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
PE anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
APC anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ) (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-C0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-B0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-D0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-A0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)