- F38-2E2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein 3, hepatitis virus cellular receptor 2, CD366
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD366 (Tim-3) is a transmembrane protein also known as T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein-3. Tim-3 is expressed at high levels on activated T cells (preferentially on Th1 cells, monocytes/macrophages, and dendritic cells). Tim-3 has also been shown to exist as a soluble protein. Cells expressing Tim-3 are present at high levels in the CNS of animals at the onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), a disease mediated by lymphocytes secreting Th1-like cytokines. Tim-3 has been proposed to inhibit Th1-mediated immune responses and promote immunological tolerance.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Tim-3 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: costimulation1 (clone 2E2 has been shown to enhance T-cell receptor mediated activation and cytokine secretion) and blocking2,3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hastings WD, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:2492. (Costim)
- Jones RB, et al. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:2763. (Block)
- Klibi J, et al 2009. Blood 113:1957. (FC, Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2562194 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345017)
AB_2563859 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345018)
- Transmembrane protein containing immunoglobulin domain and mucin-like domain; can exist as a soluble form lacking mucin and transmembrane domains
Activated T cells, preferentially on Th1 cells, monocytes, dendritic cells
- Plays a role in regulating macrophage activation, T cell apoptosis and immune tolerance
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Monocytes, T cells, Th1, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Hafler DA and Kuchroo V. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:2699.
2. Zhu C, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:1245.
3. Wang F, et al. 2009. Immunobiology 214:342.
- Gene ID
- 84868 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD366 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
APC anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
FITC anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3) (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
GoInVivo™ Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Biotin anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-A0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-C0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-B0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)