- 10D1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Structure specific recognition protein 1 (SSRP1), Facilitates Chromatin Transcription 80 kD subunit, FACTp80, Recombination signal sequence recognition protein
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|609701||25 µg||85,00 CHF|
|609702||100 µg||185,00 CHF|
SSRP1 is a nuclear protein and a component of the FACT complex (facilitates chromatin transcription). The FACT complex is composed of the SUPT16H (FACT140) and the SSRP1 FACTp80 proteins. This complex interacts with nucleosomes and histone H2A/H2B dimers to promote nucleosome disassembly and allow transcription elongation. This protein interacts with dsDNA. The SSRP1 protein has been shown to be modified by cisplatin and may protect DNA from repair and block DNA replication. The 10D1 monoclonal antibody recognizes the human SSRP1 protein and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant (partial) (308-524aa)
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide at 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, ChIP - Verified
IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 5 µg per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. For ChIP applications, the suggested dilution is 1:50-1:200 by volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
10D1 displayed a stronger affinity for SSRP1 than BioLegend clone 3E4 when tested for western blot application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tan BC, et al. 2006. EMBO 25:3975. (ChIP)
- Carvalho S, et al. 2013. Nucleic Acids Res. 41:2881. PubMed
- Tan BC, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:9321. (Immunogen)
- Lolis AA, et al. 2013. J Biol Chem. 288:7676. PubMed
- Aida M, et al. 2013. PNAS. 110:7784. PubMed
- Dermawan JK, et al. 2014. Mol Cancer Ther. 13:2203. PubMed
- Shakya A, et al. 2015. Mol Cell Biol. 35:1014. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_315730 (BioLegend Cat. No. 609701)
AB_315731 (BioLegend Cat. No. 609702)
- SSRP family, HMG box domain; 81 kD
- Interacts with nucleosomes and histone H2A/H2B dimers to promote nucleosome disassembly and allow transcription elongation, binds to dsDNA. Modified by cisplatin, may protect DNA from repair and block DNA replication
- Component of FACT ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling complex, SUPT16H/Cdc68 in FACT complex, H2A/H2B dimers
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, DNA Repair/Replication, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
1. LeRoy G, et al. 1998. Science 282:1836.
2. Orphanides G, et al. 1998. Cell 92:105.
3. Orphanides G, et al. 1999. Nature 400:284.
- Gene ID
- 6749 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SSRP1 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-SSRP1||10D1||WB, ICC, IP, ChIP|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.