- QA18A74 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- L-selectin, LECAM-1, Ly-22, LAM-1, MEL-14
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|161802||100 µg||50,00 CHF|
CD62L is a 74-95 kD glycoprotein also known as L-selectin, LECAM-1, Ly-22, LAM-1, and MEL-14. It is a member of the selectin family and is expressed on the majority of B and naïve T cells, a subset of memory T cells, monocytes, granulocytes, most thymocytes, and a subset of NK cells. CD62L is important in lymphocyte homing to high endothelial venules (HEV) in peripheral lymph nodes and leukocyte "rolling" on activated endothelium. CD62L also contributes to neutrophil emigration at inflammatory sites. CD62L is rapidly shed from lymphocytes and neutrophils upon cellular activation and the expression levels of CD62L (in conjunction with other markers) have been used to distinguish naïve, effector, and memory T cells. CD62L has been reported to interact with CD34, GlyCAM-1, and MAdCAM-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H/eb mouse B cell lymphoma 38C-13 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA18A74 antibody is able to completely block binding of clone MEL-14 on target cells.
- Product Citations
AB_2894660 (BioLegend Cat. No. 161802)
- Selectin, 95 kD (neutrophils) or 74 kD (lymphocytes)
Subsets of B and T cells, monocytes, granulocytes, subset of NK cells
- Lymphocyte homing to HEV, rolling on activated endothelium
- CD34, GlyCAM-1, MAdCAM-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Leukocytes, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Kishimoto TK, et al. 1990. P Natl Acad Sci. USA. 87:2244.
- Tedder TF, et al. 1995. J Exp Med. 181:2259.
- Gene ID
- 20343 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62L on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.