- QA19A61 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lewis X, 3-FAL, 3-FL, LNFP III, Lex , SSEA-1, X-hapten
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|376302||100 µg||101 CHF|
CD15 is 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also known as Lewis X, 3-FAL, X-hapten, and SSEA-1. CD15 is expressed on granulocytes and monocytes. It has also been shown to be expressed on Langerhans cells and some malignant cells. CD15 has been implicated in adhesion, as well as chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and bactericidal activity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2910428 (BioLegend Cat. No. 376302)
Neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Eosinophils, Monocytes, Neural Stem Cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem J. 268:275-80.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD15 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD15 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A61||FC, IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD15 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A61||FC, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.