- W18195C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Stem cell factor receptor, c-kit, mast cell growth factor receptor, steel factor receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|375302||100 µg||165 CHF|
CD117 is a 145 kD protein tyrosine kinase also known as c-kit. It is a receptor for stem cell factor or c-kit ligand. CD117 is expressed on pluripotent hematopoietic progenitor cells (approximately 1-4% bone marrow cells), mast cells, and acute myeloid leukemia cells (AML). CD117 binding of c-kit ligand induces phosphorylation of CD117 and stimulates proliferation and survival of primitive hematopoietic stem cells as well as erythroid-committed and granulo-monocytic committed cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD117 transfectant
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone W18195C antibody does not block the binding of clones 104D2 or S18022G to the target. Clone W18195C antibody does not bind to the target after cells are fixed by 4% PFA.
AB_2890812 (BioLegend Cat. No. 375302)
- Growth factor receptor with tyrosine kinase activity, subclass III, approximately 145 kD
Pluripotent hematopoietic progenitor cells (approximately 1-4% bone marrow cells), mast cells, acute myeloid leukemic cells (AML)
- Receptor for stem cell factor. Induces proliferation and survival of primitive hematopoietic progenitors. Potent inducer of proliferation in erythroid-committed progenitor cells. Defects in CD117 have been linked to severe anemia and a decreased number of hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Stem cell factor (c-kit ligand)
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Leukemia, Mast cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Giebel LB, et al. 1992. Oncogene. 7:2207.
2. Furitsu T, et al. 1993. J. Clin. Invest. 92:1736.
- Gene ID
- 3815 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD117 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD117 (c-kit)||W18195C||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD117 (c-kit) Antibody||W18195C||FC|
|PE anti-human CD117 (c-kit) Antibody||W18195C||FC|
|APC anti-human CD117 (c-kit)||W18195C||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD117 (c-kit)||W18195C||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.