- W20045D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Excision Repair Cross-Complementation Group 1, ERCC excision repair 1, endonuclease non-catalytic subunit, RAD10
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|947501||25 µg||118 CHF|
|947502||100 µg||293 CHF|
ERCC1, also referred to as Excision Repair Cross-Complementation Group 1, is a component of the nucleotide excision repair pathway. ERCC1 forms a heterodimer with XPF endonuclease to catalyze the 5’ incision in the process of excising a DNA lesion. ERCC1 also works with SLX4 in homology direct repair of double strand breaks and in the repair of crosslinks. Mutations in ERCC1 play a role in carcinogenesis due to genome instability, and elevated expression of ERCC1 is predictive of resistance to platinum-based chemotherapies in multiple types of cancers.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human ERCC1 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P, ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.125 - 1.0 µg/mL. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL is suggested. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.625 - 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone W20045D detects multiple ERCC1 isoforms by western blot.
Clone W20045D was tested for ICC using HeLa cells fixed with methanol or 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with either methanol or Triton X-100. All three methods were compatible with ERCC1 staining.
AB_2894534 (BioLegend Cat. No. 947501)
AB_2894534 (BioLegend Cat. No. 947502)
- ERCC1 is a 297 amino acid protein with an expected molecular weight of 33 kD. Four isoforms between 25 and 36 kD have been described.
Ubiquitously expressed/ Nucleus
- DNA damage repair
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, DNA Repair/Replication
- Molecular Family
- Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
- Friboulet, et al. 2013. Cell Cycle. 12:3298
- Kashiyama, et al. 2013. J Hum Genet. 92:807
- Wan J, et al. 2017. Canc Invest. 35:85
- Faridounnia, et al. 2018. Molecules. 23:3205
- Gene ID
- 2067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ERCC1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.