- 8F2-H6-D6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Prom1, Prominin-1, CD133
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|858601||25 µg||106 CHF|
|858602||100 µg||276 CHF|
Prominin-1 (Prom1), also known as CD133, is a transmembrane glycoprotein located mainly on cellular protrusions of neurons and glial stem cells in the nervous system. CD133 level has been used as marker for isolation of cancer stem cells from various gliomas. Prom1 is also expressed in other tissues including kidney, mammary glands, and uterus.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2801221 (BioLegend Cat. No. 858601)
AB_2801222 (BioLegend Cat. No. 858602)
- Prom1 is an 865 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 97 kD.
Cellular Distribution: Plasma membrane, extracellular, and endoplasmic reticulum.
Tissue Distribution: Glioblastomas; liver,gallbladder, cervix, uterus, and endometrium.
- Used as a marker for isolation of cancer stem cells.
- CDHR1, Actin, NAT8, NAT8B
- Cell Type
- Neural Stem Cells, Neurons
- Biology Area
- Immuno-Oncology, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Nagare RP, et al. 2017. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 12(1):37
- Dahlrot RH, et al. 2013. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 6(3):334
- Donovan LK, et al. 2012. Cell Prolif. 45(6):527
- Gene ID
- 8842 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD133 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD133 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-CD133 (Prominin-1)||8F2-H6-D6||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.