- HIT3a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD03.05
- Other Names
- T3, CD3ε
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|300327||25 tests||176 CHF|
|300328||100 tests||382 CHF|
CD3ε is a 20 kD chain of the CD3/T-cell receptor (TCR) complex which is composed of two CD3ε, one CD3γ, one CD3δ, one CD3ζ (CD247), and a T-cell receptor (α/β or γ/δ) heterodimer. It is found on all mature T lymphocytes, NK-T cells, and some thymocytes. CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily that plays a role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and 564 nm and a maximun emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for the relevant formats) applications include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections, immunoprecipitation, and activation of T lymphocytes4-7. The HIT3a antibody is able to stimulate T cell activation. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 300314). For highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 300332) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg).
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press New York.
- Barclay N, et al. 1997. The Leucocyte Antigen Facts Book. Academic Press Inc. San Diego.
- Sedelies KA, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:26581. (Activ)
- Rivollier A, et al. 2004. Blood 104:4029. (Activ)
- Scharschmidt E, et al. 2004. Mol. Cell Biol. 24:3860. (Activ)
- Smeltz RB. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:4786. (Activ)
- Edgar CE, et al. 2015. PLoS One. 10:117614. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1575010 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300327)
AB_1575008 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300328)
- Ig superfamily, with the subunits of CD3γ, CD3δ, CD3ζ (CD247) and TCR (α/β or γ/δ) forms CD3/TCR complex, 20 kD
Mature T and NK-T cells, thymocyte differentiation
- Antigen recognition, signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte FactsBook. Academic Press. San Diego.
2. Beverly P, et al. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
3. Lanier L, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501-2507.
- Gene ID
- 916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|APC anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC, IP, IHC-F, Activ|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD3||HIT3a||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD3
Biotin anti-human CD3
FITC anti-human CD3
PE anti-human CD3
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD3
Purified anti-human CD3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD3
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD3
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD3
PerCP anti-human CD3
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD3
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD3
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD3
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD3