- YTS156.7.7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Lyt-3, Ly-3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|126621||25 µg||105 CHF|
|126622||100 µg||265 CHF|
CD8b is the 32 kD β chain of CD8, also known as Lyt-3 or Ly-3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily expressed as a heterodimer with the CD8α chain on a subset of MHC class I-restricted T cells and most thymocytes. CD8 is a co-receptor for the TCR complex involved in T cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- McNical AM, et al. 2007. Eur. J. Immunol. 37:1634.
AB_2632629 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126621)
AB_2632630 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126622)
- Ig superfamily, CD8β chain, 34 kD
Majority of thymocytes, cytotoxic T cell subsets
- Co-receptor of TCR
- MHC class I
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1.Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte antigen Facts Book Academic Press.
2. Zamoyska R. 1994. Immunity 1:243-246.
3. Ellmeier W, et al. 1999. Annu. Rev Immunol 17:523.
4. Ledbetter JA, et al. 1981. J. Exp. Med. 153:1503.
- Gene ID
- 12526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD8b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.