- KPL-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PSGL-1, p-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|328815||25 tests||130,00 CHF|
|328816||100 tests||275,00 CHF|
CD162, also known as p-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1), is a 120 - 220 kD, mucin-like type I transmembrane glycoprotein. CD162 binds to CD62P (P-Selectin), CD62E (E-Selectin) and CD62L (L-Selectin). The interactions between P-selectin and P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) mediate the earliest "rolling" of leukocytes on the lumenal surface of activated endothelium, and the interaction between leukocytes and activated platelets or other leukocytes found at sites of inflammation. CD162 is expressed on neutrophils, monocytes, and most lymphocytes including NK and T cells but PSGL-1 stains B cells at significantly lower levels than other cell types.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PSGL-1 transfected murine 300.19 pre B-cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone KPL-1 is reported to recognize the tyrosine sulfation consensus motif of PSGL-11. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western Blot1, immunoprecipitation2, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections1, blocks the recognition of PSGL-1 with P- and L-selectin1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2810496 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328815)
AB_2810497 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328816)
Neutrophils, monocytes, and most lymphocytes
- Mediates the earliest "rolling" of leukocytes on the lumenal surface of activated endothelium, and the interaction between leukocytes and activated platelets or other leukocytes found at sites of inflammation.
- CD62P (P-Selectin), CD62E (E-Selectin) and CD62L (L-Selectin)
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Snapp KR, et al. 1998. Blood 91:154.
- Gene ID
- 6404 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD162 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.