- B4B6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- SIRPb, CD172 antigen-like family member B
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|323906||100 tests||220,00 CHF|
The B4B6 antibody recognizes human CD172b also known as signal-regulatory protein beta, and SIRP-beta. CD172b is a member of the signal regulatory protein family and immunoglobulin superfamily. CD172b contains a single pass transmembrane region with immunoglobulin-like domains and unlike CD172a, this receptor lacks a cytoplasmic SHP-2 binding domain. CD172b is a disulfide-linked homodimer with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 43 kD. Two isoforms of CD172b are produced by alternative splicing. CD172b is expressed on myeloid cells including monocytes and dendritic cells where it functions in the negative regulation of tyrosine-kinase coupled signaling processes. CD172b has been shown to regulate neutrophil transepithelial migration. CD172b interacts with DAP12 and Syk kinase (through TYROBP). The B4B6 antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry.Product Details
- Human, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NIH-3T3 cells transfected with SIRPbeta
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Seiffert M, et al. 2001. Blood 97:2741.
- Product Citations
AB_2254637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 323906)
- Member of the signal regulatory protein family and immunoglobulin superfamily. Single pass transmembrane receptor with immunoglobulin-like domains; lacks cytoplasmic SHP-2 binding domain. Disulfide-linked homodimer, predicted MW ~43 kD.
Myeloid cells, monocytes, dendritic cells
- Negative regulation of tyrosine-kinase coupled signaling processes. Regulates neutrophil transepithelial migration
- DAP12 and Syk (through TYROBP)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kharitonenkov A, et al. 1997. Nature 386:181.
2. Tomasello E, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:2147.
- Gene ID
- 10326 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD172b on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD172b (SIRPβ)||B4B6||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.