- P30-15 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- NKp30, NCR3, Activating NK receptor NKp30, natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|325227||25 tests||160 CHF|
|325228||100 tests||370 CHF|
The p30-15 monoclonal antibody recognizes CD337 also known as activating NK receptor NKp30 (NKp30), and natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3. NKp30 is a type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family that contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. NKp30 has an apparent molecular weight of 30 kD and six isoforms are produced by alternative splicing. NKp30 is expressed on resting and activated NK cells. NKp30 enhances NK cell cytolysis of tumor cellts that are deficient in MHC class I molecules. NKp30 has been shown to associate with CD59 and TCRζ. The p30-15 antibody against human NKp30 has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry, stimulation of human NK cells via NKp30 in a redirected lysis assay, and blocking of NKp30 function in solution.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human NKp30
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA, stimulation of human NK cells via NKp30 in a redirected lysis assay, and blocking of NKp30 function in solution1,3,5. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 325223 & 325224).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2810487 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325227)
AB_2810488 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325228)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family, contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. Approximately 44 kD. Six isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
IL-2 activated NK cells and NK cell lines, some γ/δ T cells activated in vitro
- NK cell triggering of cytolysis toward tumor targets and other target cells deficient in MHC class I molecules
- CD59, TCRζ
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pende D, et al. 1999. J. Exp. Med. 190:1505.
- Gene ID
- 259197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD337 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.