- m24 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Integrin β2 subunit, LFA -1 β subunit, β2 integrin, b2 subunit, LFA-1b, LFA-1 beta, LFA1b, LFA1 beta, beta 2 integrin subunit LFA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|363407||25 tests||170 CHF|
|363408||100 tests||360 CHF|
CD11/CD18 belongs to the integrin family of proteins. It is heterodimeric cell surface receptor expressed on all leukocytes. CD18, in association with integrin α chain CD11a, CD11b, and CD11c forms LFA-1, Mac-1, and αXβ2, respectively, and plays an important role in leukocyte adhesion. CD11/CD18 complexes bind ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-3 (CD50), iC3b, and fibrinogen. Clone m24 binds the extended/open high affinity conformation of CD11a/CD18. The antibody can be used as a reporter of the activation state of the integrin receptor in response to exposure to Mg2+ or Mn2+.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fibronectin-purified human monocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone m24 can be used as a reporter of the activation state of integrin receptor in response to exposure with Mg2+ or Mn2+.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hogg N. et al. 1985. Cell Immunol. 92:247.
- McDowall A. et al. 2003. J. Clin. Invest. 111:51.
AB_2716067 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363407)
AB_2716068 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363408)
- Integrin family, 95KD, Ig superfamily
- ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-3 (CD50), iC3b, fibrinogen
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Leukocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Anderson D, et al. 1987. Annu. Rev. Med. 38:175.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
- Gene ID
- 16408 View all products for this Gene ID 16414 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD18 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.