- Bu15 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V S143
- Other Names
- Integrin αx subunit, ITGAX, CR4, p150
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|337232||100 µg||150,00 CHF|
CD11c is a 145-150 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin αx and CR4. CD11c non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11c has been reported to play a role in adhesion and CTL killing through its interactions with fibrinogen, CD54, and iC3b.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone Bu15 has a different binding epitope than clone 3.9. The binding of Bu15 with CD11c is divalent cation independent. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats of this clone) include: inhibition of CD11c mediated adhesion and stimulation of chemokine production by monocytes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sadhu C, et al. 2008. J. Immunoass. Immunoch. 29:42.
- Rezzonico R, et al. 2001. Blood 97:2932.
- Sadhu C, et al. 2007. J. Leukoc. Biol. 81:1395.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
AB_2566654 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337232)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 145-150 kD
Myeloid, dendritic cells, NK cells, B cells and T cell subsets
- Adhesion, CTL killing Ligand Receptor: CD54, fibrinogen, iC3b, ICAM-1, ICAM-4 Antigen
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Petty H. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:209.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
3. Ihanus E, et al. 2007. Blood 109:802-810.
- Gene ID
- 3687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.