- OX-42 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat C3bi receptor, Rat CR3 complement receptor, ITGAM, ITGAX
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|201809||50 µg||150,00 CHF|
The OX-42 antibody reacts with the CR3 complement (C3bi) receptor expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and NK cells. This antibody appears to recognize a common epitope shared between CD11b and CD11c (integrin αM and αX chains). The OX-42 antibody precipitates three polypeptides with apparent molecular weights of 160, 103, and 95 kD, respectively. This antibody has been shown to block the formation of complement-mediated rosettes and leukocyte migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat peritoneal macrophages.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections1,2, immunoprecipitation3, in vivo and in vitro blocking of C3bi binding3,4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Whiteland JL, et al. 1995. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43:313. (IHC)
- Milligan CE, et al. 1991. J. Comp. Neurol. 314:125. (IHC)
- Robinson AP, et al. 1986. Immunology 57:239. (Block)
- Issekutz SE, et al. 1992. Immunology 76:655. (Block)
- Muehlbauer SM, et al. Am. J Pathol. 177:735. (FC) PubMed
- Thomas RA. et al. 2009. J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods. 60:263. PubMed
- Takeda Y, et al. 2011. Immunobiology. 216:1094. PubMed
- Furuhashi K, et al. 2013. J Am Soc Nephrol. PubMed
- Cheng HY, et al. 2013. Cytotherapy. 1465:608. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313995 (BioLegend Cat. No. 201809)
- Integrin family member
Monocytes, granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells
- Receptor for C3bi
- Complement C3bi
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Complement, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Robinson AP, et al. 1986. Immunology 57:239.
2. Barcaly AN. 1981 Immunology 42:593.
- Gene ID
- 25021 View all products for this Gene ID 499271 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11b CD11c on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.