- WM53 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV M-505
- Other Names
- Siglec-3, gp67, p67
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|303435||25 tests||140,00 CHF|
|303436||100 tests||310,00 CHF|
CD33 is a 67 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as Siglec-3, gp67, and p67. It is a sialoadhesion immunoglobulin superfamily member expressed on myeloid progenitors, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells and mast cells. CD33 is absent on normal platelets, lymphocytes, erythrocytes and hematopoietic stem cells. CD33 functions as a sialic acid-dependent cell adhesion molecule with carbohydrate/lectin binding activity.Product Details
- Human, Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human myeloid leukaemia cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 700.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Westrn blotting3, induction of cytokine production3, and immunofluorescence4. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 303437 & 303438).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Favaloro E, et al. 1988. Br. J. Haematol. 69:163.
- Garnache-Ottou F, et al. 2005. Blood 105:1256. (WB)
- Pèrez-Oliva AB, et al. 2011. Glycobiology. 21:757. (epitope, FC, IF)
AB_2810437 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303435)
AB_2810438 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303436)
- Ig superfamily, sialoadhesins, type I glycoprotein, 67 kD
Myeloid progenitor, monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, mast cells
- Adhesion and lectin activity
- Sugar chains containing sialic acid
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Favaloro E, et al. 1988. Br. J. Haematol. 69:163.
2. Freeman S, et al. 1995. Blood 85:2005.
- Gene ID
- 945 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD33 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.