- SA376A4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- My10, gp105-120, mucosialin
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|152205||25 µg||95 CHF|
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a highly glycosylated type I monomeric sialomucin-like glycophophoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD, with two generated by alternative splicing. CD34 is expressed on hematopoietic progenitors, endothelial cells, brain, and testis. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands, and mediates the attachment of stem cells to the extracellular matrix or stromal cells. CD34 is phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD34 transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
This antibody (clone SA376A4) is useful for staining mouse CD34+ hematopoietic stem cell but it does not stain NIH-3T3 cells and the staining of Bend.3 cells is dimmer compared to other mouse CD34 antibodies, probably due to this antibody recognizes a different epitope than the other monoclonal antibodies.
AB_2629649 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152205)
- Type I monomeric glycophophoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD.
Hematopoietic progenitors, endothelial cells, brain and testis tissues.
- Cell adhesion and homing.
- L-selectin and E-selectin.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Garlanda C, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Cell Biol. 73:368.
2. Brown J, et al. 1991. Int. Immunol. 3:175.
3. Suda J, et al. 1992. Blood. 79:2288.
4. Baumhueter S, et al. 1994. Blood. 84:2554.
- Gene ID
- 12490 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.