- 346-11A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin β4, β4 integrin, TSP-1180, ITGB4
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|123607||25 µg||159 CHF|
|123608||100 µg||370 CHF|
CD104 is a 205 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, also known as integrin β4 chain or β4 integrin, that associates with integrin α6 (CD49f) to form the α6/β4 (CD49f/CD104) heterodimer. CD104 is expressed on epithelial cells (especially on proliferative basal layer epithelial cells in skin), endothelial cells, Schwann cells, certain tumor cells, and a subset of pre-T cells. The CD49f/CD104 heterodimer is an adhesion receptor for laminins (especially laminin 5) and keratin filaments, and is involved in the regulation of hemidesmosome formation and cell proliferation and activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Tumor-associated antigen TSP-180 from BALB/c lung carcinoma
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for the relevant formats) applications include: immunohistochemical staining1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tennenbaum T, et al. 1993. Cancer Res. 53:4803. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2563511 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123607)
AB_2563512 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123608)
- Integrin β chain, 205 kD, forms heterodimer with integrin α6 (CD49f)
Epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells, pre-T cell subset
- Laminins, keratin filaments
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kennel SJ, et al. 1992. J. Cell Sciences 101:1992.
- Gene ID
- 192897 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD104 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD104 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC,IP,ELISA|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C1028 anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B1028 anti-mouse CD104||346-11A||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.