- QA17A19 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Leukocyte Common Antigen, LCA, T200
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|393403||25 tests||112 CHF|
|393404||100 tests||265 CHF|
CD45 is a 180 - 240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein also known as leukocyte common antigen (LCA) and T200. It is a tyrosine phosphatase expressed on the plasma membrane of all hematopoietic cells, except erythrocytes or platelets. CD45 is a signaling molecule that regulates a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, cell cycle, and oncogenic transformation. CD45 plays a critical role in T and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation by dephosphorylating substrates including p56Lck, p59Fyn, and other Src family kinases. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to bind galectin-1 and to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone QA17A19 does not block clones 2D1 and HI30 indicating a unique epitope.
AB_2750080 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393403)
AB_2750081 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393404)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 180 - 240 kD (multiple isoforms)
Hematopoietic cells, except circulating erythrocytes or platelets.
- Tyrosine phosphatases, signaling, co-stimulation (co-inhibition), TCR and BCR mediated activation.
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
- Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
- Trowbridge I, Thomas ML. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD45 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A19||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A19||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A19||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A19||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A19||FC|
|PE anti-human CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A19||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.