- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Retrieve-All Antigen Unmasking Solution
Signet Catalog# 1912
Covance Catalog# SIG-31912
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Antigen Unmasking Solution.
- Storage & Handling
- Store at room temperature.
- Recommended Usage
The optimal antigen unmasking condition is a function of temperature (90 to 100°C) and incubation time (5-30 minutes) and should be established by each investigator.
1. Deparaffinize sections, rehydrate through graded alcohols, DI water, into PBS for 5 min.
2. Preheat Retrieve-All buffer to 92°C*.
3. Place slides into the preheated Retrieve-All buffer.
4. Incubate for 10 minutes at 92°C.
5. Remove the container with slides and let it cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
6. Rinse in distilled water or PBS.
7. Proceed with usual immunohistochemical staining.
- Application Notes
* Concentrated buffers (100x) may show minimal precipitation after long term storage without any effect to HIER
Retrieve-All is an antigen un-masking solution available in the following three pH formulas for use in heat induced un-masking procedures:
Retrieve-All 1 (Universal pH 8)
Retrieve-All 2 (Basic pH 10)
Retrieve-All 3 (Acidic pH 4.8)
- Gene ID