- QA19A15 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD161, NKR-P1, CD161a/CD161b, NKR-P1a/KLRB1a
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
QA19A15 recombinant monoclonal antibody recognizes the rat killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily B member1 protein, also known as CD161. CD161 is expressed on rat NK cells and T cell subpopulations, activated monocytes, and dendritic cells. CD161 molecules are C-type lectin-like receptors that can either activate (CD161a) or inhibit (CD161b) effector leucocyte responses, eg, cytotoxicity or cytokine production, against target cells which express C-type lectin-like related (Clr) molecules.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2894684 (BioLegend Cat. No. 251102)
- CD161 is a 233 amino acid ~60 kDa homodimers, type II single pass protein containing a single C-type lectin domain.
NK cells, subset of T cells, dendritic cells, activated monocytes.
- NKR-P1a is a NK cell-activating receptor; NKR-P1b is a NK cell-inhibitory receptor.
- LLT1-ligand lectin like transcript 1; KLR-killer cell lectin like receptor.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Chambers WH, et al. 1989. J Exp Med. 169:1373.
- Brink M, et al. 1990. J Exp Med. 171:197.
- Li J, et al. 2003. Int Immunol. 15:411.
- Gene ID
- 362443 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD161 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.