- MZ3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- DRAP-27, MRP-1, p-24
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD9 is a surface glycoprotein of the tetraspannin family. It is expressed on a variety of cells, including nerve, muscle cells and many cells of hematopoietic origin. CD9 is found to participate in forming a large molecular cell complex with other membrane proteins, such as MHC class II, CD19, CD5 and other TM4SF molecules. It is reported that CD9 is a marker of marginal zone B cells, B1 cells and plasma cells. The diverse functions of CD9 may largely depend upon its associated molecules on different cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Won WJ, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:5605. (FC, WB)
AB_2800601 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124821)
AB_2800602 (BioLegend Cat. No. 124822)
- 24 kd surface glycoprotein belonging to the tetraspanin (TM4SF)family which is characterized by four transmembrane-spanning domains and two extracellular domains.
CD9 is expressed in nerve, muscle, keratinocytes, fibroblasts and a variety of hematopoietic cells including monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes , platelets and activated T and B cells.
- CD9 may participate in forming large molecular complexes with other associated molecules.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Embryonic Stem Cells, Fibroblasts, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Boucheix C, et al. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:117
2. Lanza F, et al. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:10638
- Gene ID
- 12527 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD9 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.