- SN13 (K5-1B8) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD1b is a 43 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily also known as R1. It is a type I membrane glycoprotein with structural similarities to MHC class I and is non-covalently associated with β2-microglobulin. In humans, CD1 family consists of group I proteins (CD1a, CD1b, CD1c), group II (CD1d), and group III (CD1e). CD1b plays a role in non-peptide glycolipid antigen presentation to CD1-restricted T cells. It is expressed on cortical double positive and single positive thymocytes, Langerhans cells, and dendritic cells. In addition to antigen presentation, CD1b has been implicated in thymic T cell development.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Membrane antigen preparation of human thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hayes SM, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:403. (IF)
- Martin LH, et al. 1987. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84:918993. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_10613102 (BioLegend Cat. No. 329108)
- immunoglobulin superfamily
- cortical thymocytes, Langerhans cells, and dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- Thymocytes, Langerhans cells, Dendritic cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Porcelli S, et al. 1992. Nature 360:5937.
2. Giuliani A, et al. 2001. Infect. Immun. 69:746170.
- Gene ID
- 910 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1b on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.