- 35B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-25 (IL-17E) is a member of the IL-17 family of proinflammatory cytokines which include at least six members including IL-17A (IL-17), IL-17B, IL-17C, IL-17D, IL-17E (also called IL-25), and IL-17F. IL-17E is found at low levels in various peripheral tissues. It is a proinflammatory cytokine that promotes airway eosinophilia in mice. IL-17E plays a role in Th2 type inflammatory diseases, such as asthma and atopic dermatitis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA Detection - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Neutralization: The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for neutralization of mouse IL-25 bioactivity (Cat. No. 514404).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Angkasekwinai P, et al. 2007. J. Exp Med. 204:1509.
AB_2124805 (BioLegend Cat. No. 514405)
- Cytokine; 19 kD
- Induce proinflammatory responses, promote the expression of the prototypical Th2 genes
- Cell Sources
- Activated Th2 cells, bone marrow-derived mast cells, and alveolar macrophages
- Cell Targets
- IL-17RB mRNA transcripts are abundantly expressed in the kidney and liver and at lower levels in the testes, brain, small intestine, and other organs.
- IL-17BR (EVI27, IL17Rh1)
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fort MM, et al. 2001. Immunity 15:985.
2. Lee J, et al. 2001. J. Biol Chem. 276:1660.
3. Hurst SD, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:443.
4. Kleinschel MA, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:161.
- Gene ID
- 140806 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-25 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.