- MEM-166 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Neutrophil specific antigen 1, NB1, polycythemia rubra vera 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD177 is also known as neutrophil specific antigen 1, NB1, and polycythemia rubra vera 1. It is a member of the uPAR family and is a GPI-linked cell surface glycoprotein with a molecular weight of 60 kD. CD177 is expressed on granulocytes and bone marrow progenitors (early erythroblasts, megakaryocytes). It is thought to be involved in allogeneic and autoimmune responses to neutrophils.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human granulocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting5, and immunofluorescence4.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2750078 (BioLegend Cat. No. 315809)
AB_2750079 (BioLegend Cat. No. 315810)
- uPAR family, GPI-linked cell surface glycoprotein, 60 kD
Granulocytes, bone marrow progenitors (early erythroblasts, megakaryocytes)
- Antigen involved in neutrophil allo- and autoimmunity, function unknown
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Leukocyte Typing VII. Mason D, et al. (Eds.) Oxford University Press (2002)
2. Kissel K, et al. 2001. Eur. J. Immunol. 31:1301.
3. Lalezari P, et al. 1971. J. Clin. Invest. 50:1108.
4. Temerinac S, et al. 2000. Blood 95:2569.
- Gene ID
- 57126 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD177 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.