- 5E7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PR domain zinc finger protein 1, B lymphocyte-induced maturation protein-1, PRDM1, BLIMP1, PRDI-BF1, ZNFPR1A1, PRDM-1, BLIMP1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Blimp-1, also known as PRDM1, is a 98 kD protein containing 5 Kruppel-type zinc finger domains. Blimp-1 represses the transcription factors BCL6 and c-Myc. It is the master regulator of terminal B cell differentiation and is also involved in the differentiation and homeostasis of T cells and natural killer (NK) cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Amino acids 255-395 from mouse Blimp-1 fused with GST.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
- Product Citations
AB_2728186 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150007)
AB_2728187 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150008)
- Five Kruppel-type zinc finger domains, 98 kD.
Plasma cells, CD4+ and CD8+ effector/memory T cells, and natural killer cells.
- Terminal differentiation of B cells, effector/memory T cells, role in natural killer cells (NK) and T cell homeostasis, and repressor of BCL6 and c-Myc.
- Cell Type
- Plasma cells, T cells, NK cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
1. Nakaki F, et al. 2013. Nature 501:222.
2. Crotty S, et al. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 11:114.
3. Zhao WL, et al. 2008. Blood 111:3867.
4. Climmino L, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:2338.
5. Martins, G and Clarne, K. 2008. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 26:133.
- Gene ID
- 12142 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Blimp-1 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.