- Poly21A11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2, VEGF-receptor 2, Kinase insert domain receptor, KDR, CD309, Flk1
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
VEGFR2 is a tyrosine kinase receptor located in the cell surface. It serves as a receptor for VEGF-A, -E, -C, and -D. Interaction of VEGF and VEGFR2 induces dimerization of the receptor followed by transphosphorylation on its cytoplasmic domains. Phosphorylation sites include Tyr801, Tyr951, Tyr1054, Tyr1059, Tyr1175, Tyr1214, Tyr1223, Tyr1305, Tyr1309, and Tyr1319. Phosphorylation at the Tyr1175 residue facilitates binding for Phospholipase C-gamma (PLC-γ) and plays a critical role in signal transduction via MAP kinase pathway and DNA synthesis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to human VEGFR2 phosphorylated at Tyrosine 1175
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested dilution of this reagent is 1:2000. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone was tested for Western Blot on lysates from Huvec cells stimulated with or without VEGF-165.
AB_2936689 (BioLegend Cat. No. 610051)
AB_2936689 (BioLegend Cat. No. 610052)
- VEGFR2 is a 1,356 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 151 kD.
Mostly endothelial cells. It is also upregulated in some cancer cells.
- Activation of VEGFR2 play essential role in angiogenesis, vascularization, cell proliferation, cell survival and migration. Its activation can be modulated by VEGFR1 that can sequester VEGF avoiding its binding to VEGFR2.
- VEGFR2 at Tyr1175 specifically interacts with phospholipase C-gamma leading activation of MAP kinase pathway.
- VEGFR2 serves as a receptor for VEGF-A, -E, -C, and -D
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Phospho-Proteins
- Antigen References
- Kanugula AK, et al. 2019. FASEB J. 33:195-203.
- Clegg LW, et al. 2015. PLoS Comput Biol. 11:e1004158.
- De la Paz NG, et al. 2013. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 434:641-6.
- Gene ID
- 3791 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about VEGFR2 Phospho Tyr1175 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-VEGFR2 Phospho (Tyr1175)||Poly21A11||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.