- N127/31 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large-associated protein 1, DAP-1, rGKAP, SAPAP1, PSD-95/SAP90-binding protein 1, SAP90/PSD-95-associated protein 1, guanylate kinase associated protein, guanylate kinase-associated protein, Gkap
Covance Catalog# MMS-5176
- Mouse IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SAPAP is also known as DAP-1 or GKAP, encoded by the DLGAP1 gene. It is enriched in the postsynaptic membrane and is responsible for connecting PSD-95 and SHANK, which serves as an adapter protein that interconnects receptors of the postsynaptic membrane including NMDA-type and metabotropic glutamate receptors, and the actin-based cytoskeleton.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 772-992 (C-terminus) of rat SAPAP1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:100 - 1:500*
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
*Expected MW: 120 kD (SAPAP2), 110/105/108 kD (SAPAP1/3/4)
WB Positive Control: Rat Brain Membrane Lysate
AB_2564958 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832601)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.