- N97A/31 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Neuroligin-1, neuroligin I
Covance Catalog# MMS-5165
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Neuroligin is a postsynaptic membrane protein that binds to Neurexin, helping to form and maintain neuronal synapses. Within the postsynaptic neuron, it binds to proteins such as PSD-95, which recruits receptors and channels to the synapse.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 718-843 of rat Neuroligin-1 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
AB_2564826 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819001)
- Expected MW: 120 kD
- Gene ID
- 116647 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Neuroligin-1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.