- W20119E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- EGP40, MIC18, TROP1, KSA
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ep-CAM (CD326) mediates calcium-independent homophilic cell to cell adhesion. It may also function as a growth factor receptor. It is thought to be involved in maintaining cells in position during proliferation. Expression of Ep-CAM seems to correlate inversely with the level of E-cadherin (CD324). Ep-CAM is considered important in tumor biology.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2924452 (BioLegend Cat. No. 112202)
- 40 kD single-pass type 1 glycoprotein. 293 amino acids, with a 21 aa signal peptide, a 246 aa extracellular domain, a 21 aa transmembrane domain, and a 26 aa cytoplasmic domain. The extracellular domain contains two epidermal growth factor-like repeats.
Expressed on majority of epithelial cell membranes with the exception of adult squamous cells of the skin and a few specific epithelial cell types
- Mediates calcium-independent homophilic cell-cell adhesion
- CD326 displays hemophilic binding.
- CD305 (LAIR-1), CD306 (LAIR-2), and Ep-CAM
- Antigen References
- Borkowski TA, et al. 1996. Eur J Immunol. 26:110-4.
- Bergsagel PL, et al. 1992. J Immunol. 148:590-6.
- Gene ID
- 17075 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD326 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD326 (Ep-CAM)||W20119E||FC, IHC-F|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.