- S17015F (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HB7, T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD38 is a 45 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T10. It is an ADP-ribosyl hydrolase expressed at variable levels on hematopoietic cells and in some non-hematopoietic tissues (such as brain, muscles, and kidney). In humans, it is expressed at high levels on plasma cells and activated T and B cells. By functioning as both a cyclase and a hydrolase, CD38 mediates lymphocyte activation, adhesion, and the metabolism of cADPR and NAADP. CD31 is the ligand of CD38.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD38 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
S17015F is able to cross-block binding of clones HIT2 and HB-7 also raised against human CD38, but not S17015A based on in-house testing.
AB_2832768 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397202)
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase, ectoenzyme, type II glycoprotein, 45 kD
T cells, B cells, NK, myeloid, plasma, and dendritic cells
- Ecto-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, calcium signaling, cell activation
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Ferrero E, et al. 1999. J Leuko Biol. 65:151.
- Lund F, et al. 1995. Immunol. Today 16:469.
- Gene ID
- 952 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|APC anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD38 Antibody||S17015F||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD38||S17015F||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD38 Antibody||S17015F||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD38
FITC anti-human CD38
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD38
Purified anti-human CD38
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD38
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD38
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD38
APC anti-human CD38
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD38
Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD38
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD38 Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD38
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD38 Antibody