- H4B4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- LAMPb, LGP110
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107b, also known as LAMP-2, is a 105 kD, highly gylcosylated, type I transmembrane protein. CD107b is expressed in lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells, and on the surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines. LAMP-2 is known to have roles in cell adhesion and cellular homeostasis, including autophagocytosis and antigen presentation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Adult human adherent spleen cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
IHC-P, ICC, WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg per ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen glomeruli2 and immunofluorescent staining of neutrophils2,3.
This antibody is specific to human LAMP-2. Positive control: Hela cells; LAMP-2 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Chen J, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 101:85.
- Kain R, et al. 2008. Nat. Med. 14:1088. (IF, IHC)
- Roark EA, et al. 2008. PLoS ONE 3:e3538. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_11204081 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354301)
AB_11204245 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354302)
- LAMP-2 is a 410 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells; surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines
- Adhesion, cellular homeostatis, including autophagocytosis, antigen presentation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Lymphocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Chen J, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 101:85.
2. Kain R, et al. 2008. Nat. Med. 14:1088.
3. Roark EA, et al. 2008. PLoS ONE 3:e3538.
- Gene ID
- 3920 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107b on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC|
|PE anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC, IHC-P, ICC, WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC, IHC-P|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC, IHC-P|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.