- N95/35 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GABA(A)R, α1, Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit alpha-1, GABA(A) receptor, alpha 1, GABA(A) receptor subunit alpha-1
Covance Catalog# MMS-5132
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit alpha-1 (GABRA1) is a component of the hetero-pentameric receptor for gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate brain. The receptor is a ligand-gated multi-subunit chloride channel. Mutations in the GABRA1 gene have been associated with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy and childhood absence epilepsy type 4.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 355-394 (cytoplasmic loop) of human GABA(A)R, Alpha1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564955 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.