- N331/19 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DRD3, D3DR, ETM1, FET1, D(3) dopamine receptor, essential tremor 1
Covance Catalog# MMS-5264
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This is the D3 subtype of the five (D1-D5) dopamine receptors. D3 subtype receptor activity is mediated by inhibitory G proteins. This receptor is localized to the limbic areas of the brain, which are associated with cognitive, emotional, and endocrine functions.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 223-322 (third intracellular loop) of human Dopamine D3 receptor.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
ICC - Quality tested
IHC-P, WB - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration of 10.0 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunocytochemistry (ICC), formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P), and Western blotting (WB).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cote SR and Kuzhikandathil EV, et al. 2015. Neurosci. Lett. 585:33. (WB, IHC)
- Ikeda E, et al. 2013. Mol. Pharmacol. 83:959. (WB)
AB_2564912 (BioLegend Cat. No. 827501)
- Cell Type
- Dopaminergic Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Signal Transduction, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 1814 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Dopamine D3 receptor on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.