- K56A/50 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Peripheral plasma membrane protein CASK, LIN2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5128
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Calcium/Calmodulin-Dependent Serine Protein Kinase (CASK) is a multidomain scaffolding protein with a role in synaptic transmembrane protein anchoring and ion channel trafficking. It contributes to neural development and regulation of gene expression via interaction with the transcription factor TBR1. It binds to cell-surface proteins, including amyloid precursor protein, neurexins and syndecans.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 318-415 of rat CASK.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hsueh YP, et al. 1999. J Neurosci. 19:7415.
AB_2564940 (BioLegend Cat. No. 830601)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.