- N105/13 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Ankyrin-2, ankyrin B, ankyrin, brain, non-erythroid ankyrin, ankyrin-2 nonerythrocytic
Covance Catalog# MMS-5246
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 0 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Ankyrins are adaptor proteins that mediate the attachment of membrane proteins to the cytoskeleton. Ankyrin-B (Ankyrin-2) is highly expressed in cardiac tissue where it has an essential role in stabilizing ion transporters and channels in cardiomyocytes in the membrane. Mutations in ankyrin-B are associated with cardiac arrhythmia and ankyrin-B may be involved in human heart failure.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 203-496 (ankyrin repeats 6 to 14) of human Ankyrin-B.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
AB_2564850 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821401)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.