- VL1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCL5, C-C motif chemokine 5, Small-inducible cytokine A5, T-cell-specific protein RANTES, SIS-delta, T cell-specific protein P228, TCP228, Eosinophil-chemotactic cytokine, EoCP
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
RANTES (CCL5) is a member of the CC chemokine family. Its mature form consists of 68 amino acid residues. RANTES is a strong chemotractant for monocytes, NK cells, T cells, and eosinphils. RANTES may have important role in mediating immune and inflammatory responses.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krensky AM, et al. 1997. Methods Enzymol. 287:162.
- Product Citations
AB_2562665 (BioLegend Cat. No. 515507)
AB_2562666 (BioLegend Cat. No. 515508)
- Human RANTES cDNA is a member of the C-C chemokine family with a MW of around 8 kD. Human and mouse RANTES have 85% homology.
Reported to be produced by T cells, platelets, synovial fibroblasts, and some tumor cells.
- Able to chemoattract monocytes, NK cells, eosinophils, and T cells.
- Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, and eosinophils.
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Von Luettichau. et al. 1996. Cytokine 8:89.
2. Schall TJ. 1991. Cytokine 3:165.
- Gene ID
- 20304 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL5 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||WB, IHC, ELISA|
|PE anti-human RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-RANTES (CCL5)||VL1||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.