- HM-CCR5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCR5, C-C chemokine receptor type 5, HIV-1 fusion co-receptor
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD195 is a 45 kD chemokine receptor also known as CCR5. CD195 is a seven transmembrane-spanning G protein-associated molecule expressed on macrophages, a T cell subset, and in the heart, liver, and spleen. CD195 regulates lymphocyte chemotaxis and transendothelial migration during inflammatory processes. CD195 interacts with several ligands including RANTES, MCP-1, MIP-1α, and MIP-1β.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
CCR5 is expressed at low density on activated cells. For successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 107006) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 107004) or biotinylated anti-Armenian hamster IgG (Cat. No. 405501) second step, followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2616985 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107015)
AB_2616986 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107016)
- β-chemokine receptor, 45 kD
- Macrophages, T cell subset, heart, spleen, liver
- Lymphocyte chemotaxis and transendothelial migration during inflammation, signaling through seven transmembrane-spanning G proteins
- RANTES, MCP-1, MIP-1α, and MIP-1β
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, T cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Napolitano M, et al. 1990. J. Exp. Med. 172:285.
3. Meyer A, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:14445.
4. Boring, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:7551.
- Gene ID
- 12774 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD195 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Biotin anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0376 anti-mouse CD195 (CCR5)||HM-CCR5||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.