- 581 (See other available formats)
- V MA27
- Other Names
- Gp105-120, My10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a type I monomeric sialomucin-like glycophosphoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD. Selectively expressed on the majority of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, capillary endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts, and some nervous tissue, CD34 is a commonly used marker to identify human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. According to the differential sensitivity to enzymatic cleavage, four groups of epitopes of CD34 have been described. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The 581 antibody recognizes the class III group epitope which is resistant to sialidase/glycolyprotease and chymopapain treatment. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded tissue sections5 and immunofluorescence6.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigen. New York:Oxford University Press.
- Felschow DM, et al. 2001. Blood 97:3768.
- Rudin CE, et al. 1997. Br. J. Haematol. 97:488.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Skowasch D, et al. 2003. Cardiovasc Res. 60:684. (IHC)
- Umland O, et al. 2003. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 51:977. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_2564011 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343533)
AB_2564012 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343534)
- 105-120 kD single chain mucin-like glycoprotein
Hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts
- Cell adhesion
- L-selectin, E-selectin
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Krause DS, et al. 1996. Blood 87:1.
2. Puri KD, et al. 1995. J. Cell Biol. 131:261.
3. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. John Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken New Jersey.
- Gene ID
- 947 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.