- 4D10.2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Spleen tyrosine kinase, protein tyrosine kinase SYK
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Syk is a cytoplasmic 72 kD non-receptor tyrosine kinase that is widely expressed in hematopoietic cells. The Syk kinase associates with a number of proteins including c-Src, Lck, Lyn, Fyn, Vav1, STAT3, SHP1, Grb2, and LAT to couple immunoreceptors to downstream signaling events mediating cellular proliferation, differentiation, and phagocytosis. Syk is modified by phosphorylation on multiple tyrosine sitesProduct Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Syk peptide aa 314-339
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This product is for in vitro research use only. It is not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this product to produce products for sale or for diagnostic therapeutic or drug discovery purposes is prohibited. In order to obtain a license to use this product for commercial purposes, contact The Regents of the University of California.
Intracellular stained with Nuclear Factor Fixation and Permeabilization Buffer Set for Flow Cytometry.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Van Oers, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 182:1585
- Chu DH, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:2610.
AB_2565303 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644303)
AB_2565304 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644304)
- Non-receptor associated tyrosine kinase, contains 2 SH2 domains, 72 kD
Cytoplasmic protein, widely expressed in hematopoietic cells
- Couples immunoreceptor to downstream signaling events that mediate cellular responses including proliferation, differentiation, and phagocytosis
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:15790.
2. Toyabe SL, et al. 2001.Immunology 103:164.
- Gene ID
- 6850 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Syk on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.